Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Best Thing in My Life...

...just arrived this week!  Well, ok, it's the best other than cuddles, food, bones and walks, at any rate.  I got myself a doggie door! 





At first me and Mish weren't so sure about this whole weird idea of a door within a door. To us, this looked extremely stupid. The big door was, well, bigger, and therefore nicer. It stays open all summer long. Now we are supposed to squeeze through this cat hole? Something just isn't quite right here...


Are we sure he knows what he's doing???  Better supervise just in case...
 
Misha did not think the doggie door was a very good idea. He spent the next two weeks pouting through the window when Mom wouldn't open the big door for him.

  

I, however, (unlike Mr. Spoiled Rotten Pants) properly appreciate things. When people go through the trouble to buy and install a doggie door for me, I use it. I use it about 354 times a day... Cat hole indeed! How could Mish ever have called it such a thing! This is the best invention ever! Well, other than maybe an automatic treat dispenser. Hey, my birthday is coming up...

Anyhow, now I never have to hold my bladder, can sleep outside in the middle of the night, and go on cat patrol 24/7.  I am the happiest pupper in the world.

No comments: