Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gettin' Ready for the White Christmas



Me and Mish pose for the Christmas photos... I love my big bro.



But where, oh where, is the snow?!?! This is PATHETIC!



And then...it came! Real snow! I was outside all day long looking for cats, racing in figure eights, and surprise attacking Misha.



Mom just *had* to put these silly collars on again.. I'll fix her and eat it.



Kissie for Misha!



Didn't I tell ya I'd take care of that collar thing?!



Misha sees something...



I don't, I got snow in my eyes.





Yes, if there is snow, a Bromley can run all day. ALL DAY.



Let's play Bite Face! I bet I can win!



And this was the last we saw of Mom and the Camera... Just kidding!



NOOOOOOOOOO, not the Evil Antlers again!



I is NOT amused, Mom. Where is the nearest Complaint Department.



CAT! Went here!

No comments: